OWLS Shadows and Reflections - Theme concepts
- "Reflections are images thrown back from a shiny surface.
- There must be light or there is no reflection.
- Mirrors and still water reflect light well; dull surfaces do not.
- If water is moving, its reflections is blurry.
- Shadows are the dark areas made when an object blocks the light."
Here are the activities your child will be participating in:
- Whose Shadow
- Animal Pattern
- Tallying Animals
- Puddle Pail
- Memory Game
- Upper/Lowercase Match
- Number ID
- Is this a Reflector?
- Shadow Tracing