We are beginning our unit of The World of Color. In this unit you child will learn about color, color names, color mixing, color patterns, color stains, and much more!
OWLS World of Color - Theme Concepts
- "Color makes our world beautiful, both in nature and through art.
- Different colors appeal to different people.
- Color can carry information.
- Paint and dyes are used to color other things and are mixed to make new colors.
- Different substances can cause stains of different colors.
- Color is an identifying feature of many natural things"
Your child will participate in the following activites:
- Max's Ice Cream Cone patterns
- Max's Dragon Shirt
- Dog's Colorful Day
- Dog's Spots
- Mouse Paint Mixing Colors
- Color Poems
- Color/Shape Bingo